29 July 2014
Ingersoll Paper Box installs Esko premedia software
INGERSOLL—Canadian folding carton manufacturer Ingersoll Paper Box Co Ltd., has selected a full suite of Esko premedia technology to help reduce its turnaround times and increase prepress control.

Ingersoll has been running Esko’s DeskPack, Plato, automation Engine, FlexRip, FlexProof and Color Engine since March.


From left to right: Margaret Ellah: prepress operator, and Giustina
Foschia, graphic communications operator.


The company has a staff of 65. Pharmaceutical packaging represents almost 75% of Ingersoll’s product mix, the remaining 25% serves consumer packaging.


Comments:
NEW ON THE JOB BOARD | RSS
CLASSIFIED | RSS
Company for sale
Company wanted
CLICK HERE to list your business opportunity in the printing industry
Most Recent News Comment
Started in a Trade Shop says:
Are Paul McCarthy and Paul McCathy the same person. More spelling mistakes from Print Can. Tsk Tsk...
North Island Publishing PrintCAN Print Jobs Canada’s Estimators' & Buyers' Guide MastheadOnline Print World 2010 Design City
Graphic Monthly Print Equipment gutenbergs' guide COPA industrial print