PrintCan.com is proud to offer readers the opportunity to comment on all news stories. PrintCan is also committed to standard journalistic practices and this extends to what readers are and are not permitted to say. Therefore, all those wishing to comment on future articles are advised to read and follow these guidelines for posting on PrintCan:
- Comments deemed libelous will not be published.
- Comments that forego proper grammar, spelling and punctuation will not be published. (The editor will fix minor typos/errors.)
- Personal attacks will not be published.
- Only constructive criticism of work or business practices is acceptable.
- Comments that stray too far off-topic may not be published.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise hateful comments will not be published.
- Anonymous comments are acceptable, but readers are encouraged to use their full name, or, barring that, a consistent moniker.
- Comments may be edited, and comment threads may be closed at any time.
- PrintCan at all times reserves the right to publish or not publish comments.
LOOKING FOR WORK:
|so sad says:|